MANBECK’S ZION EVANGELICAL
Worshiping the Lord in Spirit and Truth
November 8, 2020
A Year in Ephesians
Norman Dixon, Pastor
Web Site: www.manbecks.org
Organ Prelude to prepare your heart for worship
Welcome and opportunities to Worship and Serve
Greet one another in the Name of Jesus
Call to Worship – Psalm 103:1-4
* Opening Chorus #107 Lord, I Lift Your Name on High
* Hymn #21 O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
First Scripture: Psalm 25:1-10
Praise Chorus #91 In Moments Like These
Persecuted Church: DVD Central African Republic
* Prayer Hymn #581 ‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus (marked)
Offering of Tithes and Gifts to the Lord/plates in the back
Special Music – Ladies Chorus
Scripture: Ephesians 1:17-19
* Hymn of response #526 The Solid Rock
* Recessional Response #235 Take the Name of Jesus (1st verse)
Leave to Serve
*Please Stand **Please kneel (if able)
“God didn’t remove the Red Sea, He parted it.
God doesn’t always remove your problems, but
He will make a way through.”
- Building Fund offering
- Brief Official Board meeting 10:00 A.M.
- Bible Study/Abraham (Genesis 19) 7:00 P.M.
- Shoe Boxes are due
- Stewards Meeting 10:00 A.M.
- November 26 – Thanksgiving
- November 28 – Newsletter
- November 29 – Special Offering/Thank offering for the
Statistics: November 1, 2020
Attendance: Worship Service – 38
Bible Study – 12
Offering – $1,517.00
- Our Daily Bread for December-February are available.
- If you didn’t get a copy of “The Voice of the Martyrs” magazine last week you can still pick one up
- Pick-up shoeboxes if needed
- Don’t forget to turn in hymn request slips.
- Shoe Boxes are due at church on November 15. The Church will cover the cost of shipping.
Wednesday, November 11 is Veterans Day.
A thank you to all who served or are serving in the military.
- Florence (Al/moved to regular floor/needs all kinds of therapy/question of home or nursing home)
- Lois (Bettys husband Gene, going to rehab)
- Judy (kids today and world events/fear)
- Jon R. (Mrs. Powell/lives in Ohio/cancer)
- Ron Bachert (by-pass surgery)
- Cosmo Hardenstine (continued growth)
- Hannah Bossler (Type 1 diabetes/kidneys becoming compromised)
- Pray for our service men and women
- Those battling cancer:
Grace, 5 year old with leukemia
Pastor Lloyd Yeager (prostate cancer) Bob Kramer
Mike Sis Sagusky Jake Wolfe Rick Fidler
Cindy Segal (liver cancer) Carol Shira (last stages of cancer)
Bill (Deb another round of radiation) Tim McMillen
- Military: Keith Gillespie Lois’s grandson, Kolby – Air Force
Ashley Somers, Navy Caleb Reiter
- Nursing home/Assisted living residents
Grace Kimmel Nancy Wildsmith
Edgar Bennett Fritz Lehr (Town Centre)
- Carol Lengle (doing very well)
- Week Day Church School/CEF Good News Clubs in person/video)
- Joe Toy (Street ministry in Philadelphia)
- Jamie and Anita Farr (Wycliffe in Florida)
- Robert and Bettina Schaeffer (L.I.F.E. Ministries in New York City)
- Wagner’s & Stoltzfus’s (Rift Valley Academy in Africa)